Hinter Fiescherhorn is a 13,205 ft / 4,025 m mountain peak in the Bernese Alps in Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 35th highest mountain in Valais and the 49th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Gross Fiescherhorn, Klein Grünhorn, Klein Fiescherhorn (Ochs), Ochs, Gross Grunhorn, and Grünegghorn. Hinter Fiescherhorn belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge, and the Switzerland 4000m Peaks Challenge peak lists. See the Hinter Fiescherhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Hinter Fiescherhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinter Fiescherhorn SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Hinter Fiescherhorn
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gross Fiescherhorn 13,284 ft / 4,049 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Klein Grünhorn 12,838 ft / 3,913 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Klein Fiescherhorn (Ochs) 12,795 ft / 3,900 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ochs 12,779 ft / 3,895 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gross Grunhorn 13,268 ft / 4,044 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grünegghorn 12,664 ft / 3,860 m 1 mi / 2 km away