Hinter Fiescherhorn is a 13,205 ft / 4,025 m mountain peak in the Bernese Alps in Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Valais and the 44th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Gross Fiescherhorn, Klein Gruenhorn, Klein Fiescherhorn (Ochs), Ochs, Gross Grunhorn, and Gruenegghorn. Hinter Fiescherhorn belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Hinter Fiescherhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Hinter Fiescherhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinter Fiescherhorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hinter Fiescherhorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hinter Fiescherhorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gross Fiescherhorn 13,284 ft / 4,049 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Klein Gruenhorn 12,838 ft / 3,913 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Klein Fiescherhorn (Ochs) 12,795 ft / 3,900 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ochs 12,779 ft / 3,895 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gross Grunhorn 13,268 ft / 4,044 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gruenegghorn 12,664 ft / 3,860 m 1 mi / 2 km away