Himekami-dake is a 3,687 ft / 1,124 m mountain peak near Refahiye, Erzincan, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 582nd highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sorakumo-yama, Odaido-yama, Abetate-yama, Iwate-san, Misuko-dake, and Shichibeigashira. See the Himekami-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Himekami-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Himekami-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 26, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Sorakumo-yama 2,219 ft / 677 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Odaido-yama 3,792 ft / 1,156 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Abetate-yama 3,562 ft / 1,086 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Iwate-san 6,696 ft / 2,041 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Misuko-dake 3,698 ft / 1,127 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Shichibeigashira 3,519 ft / 1,073 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel