Hill 512 is a 1,679 ft / 512 m mountain peak in the Marble Mountains in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4935th highest mountain in California and the 48110th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Windy Point, Castle Dome, Old Woman Mountain, Clipper Mountain, Carbonate Peak, and Van Winkle Mountain. See the Hill 512 map, 3D fly around, and the Hill 512 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hill 512 SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Hill 512
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Windy Point 2,129 ft / 649 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Castle Dome 3,166 ft / 965 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Old Woman Mountain 5,325 ft / 1,623 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Clipper Mountain 4,604 ft / 1,403 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Carbonate Peak 5,115 ft / 1,559 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Van Winkle Mountain 4,436 ft / 1,352 m 17 mi / 27 km away