High Rock is a 4,032 ft / 1,229 m mountain peak near Lamar, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3725th highest mountain in Colorado and the 29216th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eagle Nest, Getchel Hill, Ninemile Hill, Gobblers Knob, Wildcat Hill, and Round Mound. See the High Rock map, 3D fly around, and the High Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
High Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to High Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add High Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Eagle Nest 4,180 ft / 1,274 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Getchel Hill 4,236 ft / 1,291 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Ninemile Hill 4,262 ft / 1,299 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Gobblers Knob 4,288 ft / 1,307 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Wildcat Hill 4,495 ft / 1,370 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Round Mound 4,590 ft / 1,399 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak