High Peak is a 1,762 ft / 537 m mountain peak near Jamestown, Saint Helena, Saint Helena. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Saint Helena and the 20th highest mountain in Saint Helena. The nearest peaks are Devils Cap, Woodlands Hill, Sheep Knoll, High Hill, Thompsons Hill, and White Point. See the High Peak map, 3D fly around, and the High Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
High Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to High Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add High Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sir Johns Peak 4,814 ft / 1,467 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- John Crow Peak 4,767 ft / 1,453 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bellevue Peak 3,781 ft / 1,153 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Silver Hill Peak 4,605 ft / 1,404 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- High Peak 3,483 ft / 1,062 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Blue Mountain Peak 7,402 ft / 2,256 m 4 mi / 6 km away