High Green Field Knott
High Green Field Knott is a 1,975 ft / 602 m mountain peak near Silsden, England, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 195th highest mountain in England and the 2961st highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Blaydike Moss, Cam Rakes (Oughtershaw Common) (Cocklee Fell), Plover Hill, Pen-y-ghent, Horse Head Moor, and Woldside. See the High Green Field Knott map, 3D fly around, and the High Green Field Knott photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
High Green Field Knott SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to High Green Field Knott summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add High Green Field Knott pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blaydike Moss 1,673 ft / 510 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cam Rakes (Oughtershaw Common) (Cocklee Fell) 1,650 ft / 503 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Plover Hill 2,231 ft / 680 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pen-y-ghent 2,277 ft / 694 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Horse Head Moor 1,998 ft / 609 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Woldside 1,955 ft / 596 m 3 mi / 5 km away