Hickorynut Mountain is a 3,488 ft / 1,063 m mountain peak near Central, South Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in South Carolina and the 33061st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rock Mountain, Caesars Head, Roundtop Mountain, Sassafras Mountain, Whiteoak Mountain, and Sunfish Mountain. See the Hickorynut Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Hickorynut Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hickorynut Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 12, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rock Mountain 3,291 ft / 1,003 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Caesars Head 3,209 ft / 978 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roundtop Mountain 3,048 ft / 929 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sassafras Mountain 3,564 ft / 1,086 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Whiteoak Mountain 3,287 ft / 1,002 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sunfish Mountain 2,897 ft / 883 m 2 mi / 3 km away