Henrys Fork Peak
Henrys Fork Peak is a 13,260 ft / 4,042 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Utah and the 597th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kings Peak, West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak), South Kings Peak, Mount Powell, Gunsight Peak, and Painter Peak. Henrys Fork Peak belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the Henrys Fork Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Henrys Fork Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Henrys Fork Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Henrys Fork Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Henrys Fork Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kings Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak) 13,103 ft / 3,994 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- South Kings Peak 13,504 ft / 4,116 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Powell 13,159 ft / 4,011 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gunsight Peak 13,263 ft / 4,043 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Painter Peak 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 3 mi / 5 km away