100% West slopes
Heather Ridge is a 8,825 ft / 2,690 m mountain peak near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 527th highest mountain in Alberta and the 1107th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Brachiopod Mountain, Anthozoan Mountain, Redoubt Mountain, Fossil Mountain, Ptarmigan Peak, and Unity Peak. See the Heather Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Heather Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Heather Ridge SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 2, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Brachiopod Mountain 8,868 ft / 2,703 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Anthozoan Mountain 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Redoubt Mountain 9,520 ft / 2,902 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fossil Mountain 9,665 ft / 2,946 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ptarmigan Peak 10,036 ft / 3,059 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Unity Peak 8,664 ft / 2,641 m 2 mi / 4 km away