100% West slopes
Heather Ridge is a 8,825 ft / 2,690 m mountain peak near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 539th highest mountain in Alberta and the 1162nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Brachiopod Mountain, Anthozoan Mountain, Redoubt Mountain, Fossil Mountain, Ptarmigan Peak, and Unity Peak. See the Heather Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Heather Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Heather Ridge SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 2, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West slopes.
Others who’ve summited Heather Ridge
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Brachiopod Mountain 8,868 ft / 2,703 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Anthozoan Mountain 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Redoubt Mountain 9,520 ft / 2,902 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fossil Mountain 9,665 ft / 2,946 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ptarmigan Peak 10,036 ft / 3,059 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Unity Peak 8,664 ft / 2,641 m 2 mi / 4 km away