Haystack Mountain is a 10,945 ft / 3,336 m mountain peak near Kamas, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 147th highest mountain in Utah and the 2967th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Watson, Pitt and Page Hill, Mount Cardwell, Notch Mountain, Reids Peak, and Bald Mountain. See the Haystack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Haystack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haystack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haystack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haystack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Watson 11,319 ft / 3,450 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pitt and Page Hill 10,230 ft / 3,118 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Cardwell 10,741 ft / 3,274 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Notch Mountain 10,922 ft / 3,329 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bald Mountain 11,729 ft / 3,575 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Murdock Mountain 11,207 ft / 3,416 m 5 mi / 8 km away