Haystack Mountain is a 10,945 ft / 3,336 m mountain peak near Kamas, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 147th highest mountain in Utah and the 2967th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Watson, Pitt and Page Hill, Mount Cardwell, Notch Mountain, Reids Peak, and Bald Mountain. See the Haystack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Haystack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haystack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haystack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haystack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Manns Peak 12,234 ft / 3,729 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boren Mesa 9,219 ft / 2,810 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dry Fork Peak 11,849 ft / 3,612 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pilot Mountain 12,200 ft / 3,719 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tomasaki 12,175 ft / 3,711 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Green Mountain 12,163 ft / 3,707 m 3 mi / 4 km away