Haystack Mountain is a 2,539 ft / 774 m mountain peak near Milan, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 299th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 39610th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Stub Hill, Hedgehog Nubble, Magalloway Mountain, Bosebuck Mountain, Prospect Mountain, and Beaman Hill. See the Haystack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Haystack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haystack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haystack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haystack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Haystack 4,117 ft / 1,255 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Haystack Butte 4,157 ft / 1,267 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Palma Mesa 4,117 ft / 1,255 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- La Espiata Peak 3,875 ft / 1,181 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Sardine Mountain 3,976 ft / 1,212 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Mesa Diablo 3,963 ft / 1,208 m 17 mi / 28 km away