100% Herman Gulch
Hassell Peak is a 13,221 ft / 4,030 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 496th highest mountain in Colorado and the 681st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pettingell Peak, Harrison Mountain, Mount Machebeuf, Mount Bethel, Point 12704 ft / 3872 m, and Woods Mountain. See the Hassell Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Hassell Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hassell Peak SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 26, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Hassell Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pettingell Peak 13,559 ft / 4,133 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Harrison Mountain 12,317 ft / 3,754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Machebeuf 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bethel 12,711 ft / 3,874 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Woods Mountain 12,946 ft / 3,946 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Citadel 13,294 ft / 4,052 m 2 mi / 4 km away