Harsi Dagi is a 8,912 ft / 2,716 m mountain peak near Tunceli, Tunceli, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Tunceli and the 277th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Katir Tepesi, Kandil Tepesi, Akbaba Tepesi, Haraminin Tepe, Kocgolubasi Tepesi, and Tayran Dagi. See the Harsi Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Harsi Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Harsi Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Harsi Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Harsi Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Katir Tepesi 9,438 ft / 2,877 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kandil Tepesi 5,792 ft / 1,766 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Akbaba Tepesi 11,184 ft / 3,409 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Haraminin Tepe 9,471 ft / 2,887 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Kocgolubasi Tepesi 9,763 ft / 2,976 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Tayran Dagi 9,041 ft / 2,756 m 10 mi / 15 km away