Harding Mountain is a 7,132 ft / 2,174 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 392nd highest mountain in Washington and the 12764th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Highchair Mountain, The Cradle, Bootjack Mountain, Eightmile Mountain, Ingalls Peak, and Huckleberry Mountain. See the Harding Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Harding Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Harding Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Harding Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Harding Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Highchair Mountain 6,932 ft / 2,113 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- The Cradle 7,231 ft / 2,204 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bootjack Mountain 6,745 ft / 2,056 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Eightmile Mountain 7,864 ft / 2,397 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ingalls Peak 7,237 ft / 2,206 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 5,564 ft / 1,696 m 5 mi / 8 km away