Haramosh is a 23,968 ft / 7,306 m mountain peak near Īdgāh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 26th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Kutwal Sar, Kupuitung Kung, Malubiting, Churoi Lat, Juto Sar, and Bariokhal Shish. See the Haramosh map, 3D fly around, and the Haramosh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haramosh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haramosh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haramosh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kutwal Sar 10,871 ft / 3,314 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kupuitung Kung 20,243 ft / 6,170 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Malubiting 24,333 ft / 7,417 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Churoi Lat 12,984 ft / 3,958 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Juto Sar 10,832 ft / 3,302 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Bariokhal Shish 17,806 ft / 5,427 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain