Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula
Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula is a 10,699 ft / 3,261 m mountain peak near Jargalant, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 12th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Shandanii Ehin Bulag, Burhan Buuday Uul, Burgaasanii Ulaan Uula, Bayan Ondor Ovoo Uul, Seph Uul, and Hoho Deliin Shobon Uula. See the Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shandanii Ehin Bulag 8,017 ft / 2,444 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Burhan Buuday Uul 11,673 ft / 3,558 m 36 mi / 57 km away
- Burgaasanii Ulaan Uula 5,074 ft / 1,547 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Bayan Ondor Ovoo Uul 9,534 ft / 2,906 m 44 mi / 70 km away
- Seph Uul 9,434 ft / 2,876 m 46 mi / 74 km away
- Hoho Deliin Shobon Uula 5,789 ft / 1,765 m 47 mi / 75 km away