100% Hannegan Pass
Hannegan Peak is a 6,181 ft / 1,884 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 722nd highest mountain in Washington and the 18349th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Granite Mountain, Ruth Mountain, Mount Sefrit, Icy Peak, Mineral Mountain, and Copper Mountain. See the Hannegan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Hannegan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hannegan Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 19, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Hannegan Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Granite Mountain 6,578 ft / 2,005 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ruth Mountain 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Sefrit 6,877 ft / 2,096 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Icy Peak 6,896 ft / 2,102 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mineral Mountain 6,653 ft / 2,028 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Copper Mountain 7,146 ft / 2,178 m 5 mi / 7 km away