Hancock's Comb is a 4,680 ft / 1,426 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1495th highest mountain in Washington and the 26815th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Boomerang, Paperboy, Moolock Mountain, Bessemer Mountain, South Bessemer Peak, and Bessequartz. Hancock's Comb belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Hancock's Comb map, 3D fly around, and the Hancock's Comb photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hancock's Comb SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hancock's Comb summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hancock's Comb pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Boomerang 5,185 ft / 1,580 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paperboy 5,013 ft / 1,528 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Moolock Mountain 4,965 ft / 1,513 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bessemer Mountain 5,166 ft / 1,575 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Twin Peaks South 5,325 ft / 1,623 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Quartz Mountain 4,641 ft / 1,415 m 4 mi / 6 km away