Hamilton Peak is a 13,628 ft / 4,154 m mountain peak near Cañon City, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 207th highest mountain in Colorado and the 296th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Little Bear, Little Bear Peak, Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point, Northwest Lindsey, and Mount Lindsey. See the Hamilton Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Hamilton Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hamilton Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Hamilton Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Little Bear 14,020 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Bear Peak 14,037 ft / 4,278 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Blanca Peak 14,351 ft / 4,374 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ellingwood Point 14,042 ft / 4,280 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Huerfanito 13,081 ft / 3,987 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Northwest Lindsey 14,020 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 4 km away