Haldzan Uula is a 5,586 ft / 1,703 m mountain peak near Ulaantolgoy, Hovd, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Hovd and the 298th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Argalinta Uula, Tergetiin Huran Uula, Ulaan Hayrhan Uula, IH Havtag Uul, Hoho Ondor Uul, and I-ho-sha-chan-t'e. See the Haldzan Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Haldzan Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haldzan Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haldzan Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haldzan Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Argalinta Uula 6,636 ft / 2,023 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Tergetiin Huran Uula 5,640 ft / 1,719 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Ulaan Hayrhan Uula 8,212 ft / 2,503 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- IH Havtag Uul 5,785 ft / 1,763 m 35 mi / 56 km away
- Hoho Ondor Uul 6,614 ft / 2,016 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- I-ho-sha-chan-t'e 5,020 ft / 1,530 m 37 mi / 59 km away