Haigutum is a 13,815 ft / 4,211 m mountain peak near Īdgāh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 176th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 343rd highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Khatum Burum Bun, Ulum Burum Bun, Makrong Chhish, Khinyang Chhish, Khinyang Chhish, and Laq. See the Haigutum map, 3D fly around, and the Haigutum photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haigutum SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haigutum summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haigutum pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Khatum Burum Bun 14,321 ft / 4,365 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Makrong Chhish 17,760 ft / 5,414 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 25,761 ft / 7,852 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 23,162 ft / 7,060 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Laq 15,744 ft / 4,799 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Recent Summits
- Vulcans Throne
- Griffith Peak
- Pico de Majalasna
- Cradock Peak
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Mount Diedrich