Haghucha Khun is a 15,061 ft / 4,591 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 138th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 253rd highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Tahu Rutum, Kanjut Sar, Lukpe Lawo Brakk, Ulum Burum Bun, Sosbun Brakk, and Khatum Burum Bun. See the Haghucha Khun map, 3D fly around, and the Haghucha Khun photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haghucha Khun SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haghucha Khun summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haghucha Khun pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tahu Rutum 18,047 ft / 5,501 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kanjut Sar 25,459 ft / 7,760 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Lukpe Lawo Brakk 20,969 ft / 6,391 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Sosbun Brakk 17,681 ft / 5,389 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Khatum Burum Bun 14,321 ft / 4,365 m 13 mi / 20 km away