Gurudongmar is a 21,168 ft / 6,452 m mountain peak near Jalpāiguri, Bengal, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in India. The nearest peaks are Khangchengyao, Khangchengyao, P'ao-han-li Shan, P'ao-han-li Shan, Chameringu, and Pemikhangchhen. See the Gurudongmar map, 3D fly around, and the Gurudongmar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gurudongmar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gurudongmar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gurudongmar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Khangchengyao 20,562 ft / 6,268 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Khangchengyao 22,602 ft / 6,889 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- P'ao-han-li Shan 23,386 ft / 7,128 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- P'ao-han-li Shan 20,453 ft / 6,234 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Chameringu 13,341 ft / 4,066 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Pemikhangchhen 13,065 ft / 3,982 m 28 mi / 45 km away