Gunung Slamet is a 11,259 ft / 3,432 m mountain peak near Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Central Java and the 23rd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Malang, Igir Cowet, Gunung Penjara, Gunung Mulang, Gunung Clakatakan, and Gunung Sarwodadi. See the Gunung Slamet map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Slamet photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Slamet SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 12, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Malang 9,115 ft / 2,778 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Igir Cowet 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Penjara 7,199 ft / 2,195 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Mulang 4,984 ft / 1,519 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Clakatakan 4,937 ft / 1,505 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Sarwodadi 4,267 ft / 1,301 m 4 mi / 7 km away