Gunung Sinabung is a 8,041 ft / 2,451 m mountain peak near Kabanjahe, North Sumatra, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 273rd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Deleng Lancuk, Uruk Penatapan, Uruk Sarinala, Uruk Simacak, Uruk Bakal, and Deleng Percibalen. See the Gunung Sinabung map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Sinabung photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Sinabung SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Sinabung summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Sinabung pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Deleng Lancuk 5,285 ft / 1,611 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Uruk Penatapan 5,020 ft / 1,530 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Uruk Sarinala 5,820 ft / 1,774 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Uruk Simacak 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Uruk Bakal 5,010 ft / 1,527 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Deleng Percibalen 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak