Gunung Sanggar is a 11,431 ft / 3,484 m mountain peak near Lelongken, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Nusa Tenggara Barat and the 19th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Rinjani, Gunung Rinjani, Gunung Baru, Gunung Anakdara, Gunung Tembesi, and Gunung Kondo. See the Gunung Sanggar map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Sanggar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Sanggar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Sanggar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Sanggar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Rinjani 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Rinjani 12,224 ft / 3,726 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Baru 7,606 ft / 2,318 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Anakdara 6,826 ft / 2,081 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Tembesi 9,223 ft / 2,811 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Kondo 8,602 ft / 2,622 m 4 mi / 6 km away