Gunung Penjara is a 7,199 ft / 2,195 m mountain peak near Baturaden, Indonesia (general), Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 497th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Mingkrik, Igir Cowet, Gunung Batulawang, Gunung Depok, Gunung Slamet, and Gunung Malang. See the Gunung Penjara map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Penjara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Penjara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Penjara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Penjara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Mingkrik 5,915 ft / 1,803 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Igir Cowet 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Batulawang 6,344 ft / 1,934 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Depok 3,866 ft / 1,178 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Slamet 11,259 ft / 3,432 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Malang 9,115 ft / 2,778 m 3 mi / 6 km away