Gunung Malang is a 9,115 ft / 2,778 m mountain peak near Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Central Java and the 125th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Slamet, Gunung Mulang, Gunung Clakatakan, Igir Cowet, Gunung Penjara, and Gunung Puter. See the Gunung Malang map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Malang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Malang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Malang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Malang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Klanang 3,701 ft / 1,128 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Alastengah 4,022 ft / 1,226 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Sahing 6,114 ft / 1,864 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gunung Tumpuk 4,970 ft / 1,515 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gunung Petung 2,523 ft / 769 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gunung Kupang 4,662 ft / 1,421 m 5 mi / 8 km away