Gunung Malang is a 9,115 ft / 2,778 m mountain peak near Baturaden, Indonesia (general), Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 125th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Slamet, Gunung Mulang, Gunung Clakatakan, Igir Cowet, Gunung Penjara, and Gunung Puter. See the Gunung Malang map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Malang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Malang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Malang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Malang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Slamet 11,259 ft / 3,432 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gunung Mulang 4,984 ft / 1,519 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Clakatakan 4,937 ft / 1,505 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Igir Cowet 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Penjara 7,199 ft / 2,195 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Puter 4,014 ft / 1,224 m 4 mi / 6 km away