100% South - South East Ridge
Gunung Loser is a 11,084 ft / 3,378 m mountain peak near Lhokseumawe, Aceh, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Aceh and the 26th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Leuser, Gunung Leuser, Gunung Pawoh, Gunung Bipak Tiga, Gunung Karang Putih, and Bur Karang Putih. See the Gunung Loser map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Loser photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Loser SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 16, 1995. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Gunung Loser
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Leuser 10,108 ft / 3,081 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gunung Leuser 11,371 ft / 3,466 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gunung Pawoh 7,520 ft / 2,292 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gunung Bipak Tiga 9,720 ft / 2,963 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gunung Karang Putih 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bur Karang Putih 11,060 ft / 3,371 m 6 mi / 10 km away