Gunung Cecil is a 5,751 ft / 1,753 m mountain peak near Tanah Rata, Pahang, Malaysia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Pahang and the 46th highest mountain in Malaysia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Penelope, Gunung Swettenham, Bukit Tajam, Bukit Palas, Gunung Siku, and Gunung Brinchang. See the Gunung Cecil map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Cecil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Cecil SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Cecil summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Cecil pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Penelope 5,940 ft / 1,811 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Swettenham 6,355 ft / 1,937 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bukit Tajam 5,184 ft / 1,580 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bukit Palas 5,927 ft / 1,807 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Siku 6,208 ft / 1,892 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Brinchang 6,663 ft / 2,031 m 5 mi / 8 km away