100% kg raja
Gunung Cecil is a 5,751 ft / 1,753 m mountain peak near Tanah Rata, Pahang, Malaysia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Pahang and the 49th highest mountain in Malaysia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Penelope, Gunung Swettenham, Bukit Tajam, Bukit Palas, Gunung Siku, and Gunung Brinchang. See the Gunung Cecil map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Cecil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Cecil SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 31, 2016. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Penelope 5,940 ft / 1,811 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Swettenham 6,355 ft / 1,937 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bukit Tajam 5,184 ft / 1,580 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bukit Palas 5,927 ft / 1,807 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Siku 6,208 ft / 1,892 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gunung Brinchang 6,663 ft / 2,031 m 5 mi / 8 km away