Gunung Bandahara is a 9,882 ft / 3,012 m mountain peak near Langsa, Aceh, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Deleng Gordor, Burni Nibung, Deleng Natam, Gunung Roha, Burni Uningtualang, and Burni Belurang. Gunung Bandahara belongs to the Indonesian Sangat Tinggi (Very High) Ribus peak list. See the Gunung Bandahara map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Bandahara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Bandahara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunung Bandahara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunung Bandahara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Deleng Gordor 8,895 ft / 2,711 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Burni Nibung 7,428 ft / 2,264 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Deleng Natam 8,666 ft / 2,641 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gunung Roha 7,283 ft / 2,220 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Burni Uningtualang 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Burni Belurang 7,178 ft / 2,188 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mendenhall Peak
- Mount Diedrich
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Zealand Mountain
- Magic Mountain
- Mount Hale
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Twin Mountain