Gungartan is a 6,785 ft / 2,068 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 12th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Tate, Mount Jagungal, Back Perisher Mountain, Mount Twynam, Mount Perisher, and Carruthers Peak. Gungartan belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Gungartan map, 3D fly around, and the Gungartan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gungartan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gungartan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gungartan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Tate 6,784 ft / 2,068 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Jagungal 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Back Perisher Mountain 6,562 ft / 2,000 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Twynam 7,205 ft / 2,196 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Perisher 6,738 ft / 2,054 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 11 mi / 18 km away