Gunboat Mountain is a 9,334 ft / 2,845 m mountain peak near Valemount, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 198th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 546th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Stanley Baldwin, Penny Mountain, Mount Arthur Meighen, Mount Lester Pearson, Mount Sir Wilfrid Laurier, and Mount Sir Mackenzie Bowell. See the Gunboat Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Gunboat Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunboat Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gunboat Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gunboat Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Stanley Baldwin 10,682 ft / 3,256 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Penny Mountain 9,050 ft / 2,758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Arthur Meighen 10,515 ft / 3,205 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Lester Pearson 9,130 ft / 2,783 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Sir Wilfrid Laurier 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Sir Mackenzie Bowell 10,228 ft / 3,117 m 4 mi / 7 km away