Guandonggang is a 4,421 ft / 1,348 m mountain peak near Wufu, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Fujian and the 568th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Wufu Gang, Zhongkengzonggang, Dawang Shan, Huanggang Shan, Huanggangshan, and Dushujian. See the Guandonggang map, 3D fly around, and the Guandonggang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Guandonggang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Guandonggang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Guandonggang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Wufu Gang 5,075 ft / 1,547 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Zhongkengzonggang 4,361 ft / 1,329 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Dawang Shan 4,832 ft / 1,473 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Huanggang Shan 6,947 ft / 2,117 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Huanggangshan 5,230 ft / 1,594 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Dushujian 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison)
- Mount Prospect
- Gunung Irau
- Overlook Mountain
- South Baldface
- Mount Pack
- Mount Passaconaway