Grouse Mountain is a 9,843 ft / 3,000 m mountain peak near Cripple Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2245th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4694th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tracy Hill, Granite Hills, Raspberry Mountain, Point 10770, Twin Rocks, and Point 10940. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dam Mountain 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Goat Mountain 4,341 ft / 1,323 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Fromme 3,888 ft / 1,185 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Goat Mountain 4,596 ft / 1,401 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beauty Peak (West Crown) 4,596 ft / 1,401 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Crown Mountain 4,934 ft / 1,504 m 2 mi / 3 km away