Grouse Mountain is a 9,843 ft / 3,000 m mountain peak near Cripple Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2263rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 4718th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tracy Hill, Granite Hills, Raspberry Mountain, Point 10770, Twin Rocks, and Point 10940. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Moosehide Hills 1,932 ft / 589 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Moosehide Mountain 2,632 ft / 802 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Midnight Dome 2,417 ft / 737 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Australian Hill 1,550 ft / 472 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Lovett Hill 1,504 ft / 458 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cripple Hill 1,444 ft / 440 m 12 mi / 19 km away