Grouse Mountain is a 5,387 ft / 1,642 m mountain peak near Willow Creek, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2292nd highest mountain in California and the 22867th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spike Buck Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Sims Mountain, Board Camp Mountain, Board Camp Butte, and Gainor Peak. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Basin Mountain 13,187 ft / 4,019 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Tom 13,658 ft / 4,163 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Locke 12,500 ft / 3,810 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Table Mountain North 10,500 ft / 3,200 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Humphreys 13,986 ft / 4,263 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Emerson 13,204 ft / 4,025 m 6 mi / 9 km away