Grouse Mountain is a 5,387 ft / 1,642 m mountain peak near Willow Creek, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2303rd highest mountain in California and the 22940th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spike Buck Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Sims Mountain, Board Camp Mountain, Board Camp Butte, and Gainor Peak. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Graves Butte 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Reed and Hawley Mountain 3,750 ft / 1,143 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Weston Mountain 3,386 ft / 1,032 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Buck Mountain 4,652 ft / 1,418 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Wildhorse Mountain 3,412 ft / 1,040 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- The Shimmiehorn 4,501 ft / 1,372 m 6 mi / 10 km away