Grouse Mountain is a 5,387 ft / 1,642 m mountain peak near Willow Creek, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2292nd highest mountain in California and the 22867th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spike Buck Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Sims Mountain, Board Camp Mountain, Board Camp Butte, and Gainor Peak. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dam Mountain 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Goat Mountain 4,341 ft / 1,323 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Fromme 3,888 ft / 1,185 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Goat Mountain 4,596 ft / 1,401 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beauty Peak (West Crown) 4,596 ft / 1,401 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Crown Mountain 4,934 ft / 1,504 m 2 mi / 3 km away