Grouse Mountain is a 5,387 ft / 1,642 m mountain peak near Willow Creek, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2292nd highest mountain in California and the 22867th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spike Buck Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Sims Mountain, Board Camp Mountain, Board Camp Butte, and Gainor Peak. See the Grouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Grouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Grouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cattle Mountain 10,850 ft / 3,307 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Demijohn Peak 10,653 ft / 3,247 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Goodrich Peak 10,584 ft / 3,226 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Beaver Mountain 11,529 ft / 3,514 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ribbon Mesa 10,902 ft / 3,323 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Tie Hill 11,171 ft / 3,405 m 4 mi / 7 km away