Grosser Hexenkopf is a 10,873 ft / 3,314 m mountain peak near Matrei in Osttirol, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 61st highest mountain in Tyrol and the 88th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Kleiner Hexenkopf, Hoher Eichham, Grosser Hexenkopf, Wunspitze, Hinterer Seekopf, and Kuhhaut. See the Grosser Hexenkopf map, 3D fly around, and the Grosser Hexenkopf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grosser Hexenkopf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Grosser Hexenkopf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Grosser Hexenkopf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kleiner Hexenkopf 10,479 ft / 3,194 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Hoher Eichham 11,060 ft / 3,371 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Grosser Hexenkopf 9,603 ft / 2,927 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wunspitze 10,561 ft / 3,219 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hinterer Seekopf 9,378 ft / 2,858 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuhhaut 10,465 ft / 3,190 m 1 mi / 1 km away