Grosser Hexenkopf is a 10,873 ft / 3,314 m mountain peak near Matrei in Osttirol, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Kleiner Hexenkopf, Hoher Eichham, Grosser Hexenkopf, Hinterer Seekopf, Wunspitze, and Saulkopf. See the Grosser Hexenkopf map, 3D fly around, and the Grosser Hexenkopf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grosser Hexenkopf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Grosser Hexenkopf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Grosser Hexenkopf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kleiner Hexenkopf 10,479 ft / 3,194 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Hoher Eichham 11,060 ft / 3,371 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Grosser Hexenkopf 9,603 ft / 2,927 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hinterer Seekopf 9,378 ft / 2,858 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wunspitze 9,871 ft / 3,009 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Saulkopf 10,528 ft / 3,209 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze)
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel)
- Punta Nordend
- Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe)
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres