Grizzly Peak is a 13,733 ft / 4,186 m mountain peak near Mountain Village, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 151st highest mountain in Colorado and the 227th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are San Miguel Peak, Rolling Mountain, Sliderock Ridge, Sheep Mountain, Beattie Peak, and Vermillion Pek. See the Grizzly Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Grizzly Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grizzly Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Grizzly Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Grizzly Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- San Miguel Peak 13,733 ft / 4,186 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rolling Mountain 13,684 ft / 4,171 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sheep Mountain 13,176 ft / 4,016 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Beattie Peak 13,307 ft / 4,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vermilion Peak 13,900 ft / 4,237 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jura Knob 12,618 ft / 3,846 m 4 mi / 6 km away