Grindstone Mesa is a 7,887 ft / 2,404 m mountain peak near Ruidoso, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 777th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 9456th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Dude Mesa, Cow Mountain, Moon Mountain, Sierra Blanca Peak, Buck Mountain, and High Mesa. See the Grindstone Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Grindstone Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grindstone Mesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Grindstone Mesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Grindstone Mesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dude Mesa 7,461 ft / 2,274 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cow Mountain 9,377 ft / 2,858 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Moon Mountain 7,182 ft / 2,189 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sierra Blanca Peak 11,973 ft / 3,649 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Buck Mountain 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- High Mesa 7,464 ft / 2,275 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain