100% Went up on the southeast side
Green Mountain is a 7,163 ft / 2,184 m mountain peak near Lead, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in South Dakota and the 13204th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copper Mountain, Odakota Mountain, Hat Mountain, Medicine Mountain, Signal Knob, and Bear Mountain. See the Green Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Green Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Green Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pilot Knob 4,741 ft / 1,445 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ash Bearpen Knob 3,809 ft / 1,161 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Calloway Peak 5,964 ft / 1,818 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grandfather Mountain 5,946 ft / 1,812 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chestnut Knob 3,658 ft / 1,115 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Raven Rocks 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 2 mi / 4 km away