100% Went up on the southeast side
Green Mountain is a 7,172 ft / 2,186 m mountain peak near Lead, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in South Dakota and the 12840th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copper Mountain, Odakota Mountain, Hat Mountain, Medicine Mountain, Signal Knob, and Bear Mountain. See the Green Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Green Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Green Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 16, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Green Mountain 7,980 ft / 2,432 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- South Green Mountain 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- The Flatirons 7,156 ft / 2,181 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dinosaur Mountain 7,380 ft / 2,249 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nebel Horn 7,580 ft / 2,310 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Table Mountain 6,220 ft / 1,896 m 1 mi / 2 km away