100% Went up on the southeast side
Green Mountain is a 7,163 ft / 2,184 m mountain peak near Lead, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in South Dakota and the 13204th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copper Mountain, Odakota Mountain, Hat Mountain, Medicine Mountain, Signal Knob, and Bear Mountain. See the Green Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Green Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Green Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Meadow Mountain 4,587 ft / 1,398 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Big Bear Mountain 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Liberty Mountain 5,680 ft / 1,731 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Olo Mountain 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Three Fingers 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Pilchuck 5,340 ft / 1,628 m 5 mi / 8 km away