Green Mountain is a 12,163 ft / 3,707 m mountain peak in the La Sal Range in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 42nd highest mountain in Utah and the 1706th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Waas, Pilot Mountain, Dry Fork Peak, La Sal Peak, Horse Mountain, and Manns Peak. See the Green Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Green Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Green Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Green Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cornwell Mountain 1,860 ft / 567 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Narrow Mountain 2,113 ft / 644 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Laurel Mountain 2,320 ft / 707 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hanlon Mountain 1,847 ft / 563 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buckhorn Mountain 2,087 ft / 636 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bobst Mountain 1,742 ft / 531 m 4 mi / 7 km away