Green Mountain is a 12,163 ft / 3,707 m mountain peak in the La Sal Range in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 42nd highest mountain in Utah and the 1706th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Waas, Pilot Mountain, Dry Fork Peak, La Sal Peak, Horse Mountain, and Manns Peak. See the Green Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Green Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Green Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Green Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fairview Peak 13,218 ft / 4,029 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Terrible Mountain 11,791 ft / 3,594 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Napoleon Mountain 12,549 ft / 3,825 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gold Hill 11,893 ft / 3,625 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Duncan Hill 11,683 ft / 3,561 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fitzpatrick Peak 13,054 ft / 3,979 m 3 mi / 5 km away