Granite Peak Plateau
Granite Peak Plateau is a 5,909 ft / 1,801 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1988th highest mountain in California and the 19970th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Granite Mountain N, Granite Peak, Silver Peak, White Fang, Van Winkle Mountain, and Brown Buttes. See the Granite Peak Plateau map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Peak Plateau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Peak Plateau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Peak Plateau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Peak Plateau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Granite Mountain N 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Granite Peak 6,761 ft / 2,061 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Silver Peak 6,348 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- White Fang 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Van Winkle Mountain 4,436 ft / 1,352 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Brown Buttes 3,094 ft / 943 m 5 mi / 8 km away