Granite Peak is a 10,558 ft / 3,218 m mountain peak near Whitehall, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in Montana and the 3595th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Noble Peak, Little Granite Peak, Lonesome Peak, Cloudrest Peak, Middle Mountain, and Spuhler Peak. See the Granite Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Noble Peak 10,325 ft / 3,147 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 10125 ft / 3086 m 10,125 ft / 3,086 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Granite Peak 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Middle Mountain 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lonesome Peak 10,328 ft / 3,148 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cloudrest Peak 10,007 ft / 3,050 m 2 mi / 3 km away