Granite Peak is a 10,558 ft / 3,218 m mountain peak near Whitehall, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in Montana and the 3513th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Granite Peak, Noble Peak, Middle Mountain, Lonesome Peak, Spuhler Peak, and Horse Mountain. See the Granite Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crazy Peak 11,214 ft / 3,418 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Conical Peak 10,702 ft / 3,262 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iddings Peak 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Big Timber Peak 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wilsall Peak 10,482 ft / 3,195 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fairview Peak 10,167 ft / 3,099 m 6 mi / 9 km away