Granite Mountain is a 7,333 ft / 2,235 m mountain peak near Brewster, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 341st highest mountain in Washington and the 12420th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are McDaniel Mountain, Little Granite Mountain, Bobcat Mountain, Beaver Mountain, Starvation Mountain, and Buck Mountain. See the Granite Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- West Granite Mountain 5,570 ft / 1,698 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Low Mountain 5,400 ft / 1,646 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pratt Mountain 5,099 ft / 1,554 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Denny Mountain 5,522 ft / 1,683 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Tooth 5,604 ft / 1,708 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hemlock Peak 5,537 ft / 1,688 m 2 mi / 4 km away