Granite Mountain is a 12,798 ft / 3,901 m mountain peak near Minturn, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 737th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1049th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Virginia Peak, Huron Peak, West Apostle, Browns Peak, North Apostle, and Ice Mountain. See the Granite Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 13253 ft / 4039 m 13,253 ft / 4,040 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sheep Rock Mountain 13,255 ft / 4,040 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 13235 ft / 4034 m 13,235 ft / 4,034 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Virginia Peak 13,054 ft / 3,979 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Huron Peak 14,010 ft / 4,270 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Virginia Peak 13,140 ft / 4,005 m 2 mi / 3 km away