Granite Mountain is a 12,398 ft / 3,779 m mountain peak near Leadville, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 848th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1284th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Stella Mountain, Paywell Mountain, Central Mountain, Brittle Silver Mountain, Van Wirt Mountain, and Monumental Peak. See the Granite Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Granite Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Granite Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Granite Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Granite Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stella Mountain 12,529 ft / 3,819 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Paywell Mountain 12,257 ft / 3,736 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Central Mountain 12,342 ft / 3,762 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brittle Silver Mountain 12,431 ft / 3,789 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Van Wirt Mountain 12,982 ft / 3,957 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monumental Peak 13,343 ft / 4,067 m 2 mi / 3 km away