Grands Fats is a 8,425 ft / 2,568 m mountain peak near Samoëns, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 265th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 604th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pointe Rousse, Pointe de l'Ecorchoir, Les Avoudrues, Tete a l'Homme, Arete des Tres Cos, and Pointe de Sans Bet. See the Grands Fats map, 3D fly around, and the Grands Fats photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Grands Fats SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Grands Fats summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Grands Fats pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe Rousse 7,498 ft / 2,286 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pointe de l'Ecorchoir 7,900 ft / 2,408 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Les Avoudrues 8,747 ft / 2,666 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete a l'Homme 6,988 ft / 2,130 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Arete des Tres Cos 7,575 ft / 2,309 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Sans Bet 7,349 ft / 2,240 m 1 mi / 2 km away