Gran Zebru (Königspitze)
Gran Zebru (Königspitze) is a 12,635 ft / 3,851 m mountain peak in the Ortler Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Suldenspitze, Monte Zebru, Punta del Lago Gelato, Punta T. Hurwieser, Ortles (Ortler), and Cima Dei Forni - Occidentale. See the Gran Zebru (Königspitze) map, 3D fly around, and the Gran Zebru (Königspitze) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gran Zebru (Königspitze) SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Gran Zebru (Königspitze)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Suldenspitze 11,076 ft / 3,376 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Zebru 12,254 ft / 3,735 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta del Lago Gelato 10,597 ft / 3,230 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta T. Hurwieser 11,982 ft / 3,652 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ortles (Ortler) 12,812 ft / 3,905 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cima Dei Forni - Occidentale 10,603 ft / 3,232 m 3 mi / 4 km away