Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler)
Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler) is a 11,512 ft / 3,509 m mountain peak in the Zillertal Alps in Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy , Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Trentino-Alto Adige , 15th highest mountain in Austria and the 114th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Hochfeiler, Hochfernerspitze, Hoher Weisszint (Punta Bianca), Dosso Largo, Haupenhohe, and Grosser Mosele. See the Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler) map, 3D fly around, and the Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler) SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Gran Pilastro (Hochfeiler)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hochfeiler 9,971 ft / 3,039 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Hochfernerspitze 11,362 ft / 3,463 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hoher Weisszint (Punta Bianca) 11,056 ft / 3,370 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dosso Largo 10,538 ft / 3,212 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Haupenhohe 9,109 ft / 2,777 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grosser Mosele 10,135 ft / 3,089 m 3 mi / 4 km away