Government Peak is a 4,656 ft / 1,419 m mountain peak near Ridgecrest, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2661st highest mountain in California and the 25999th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sidney Peak, Red Mountain, Klinker Mountain, Laurel Mountain, El Paso Peaks, and Dome Mountain. See the Government Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Government Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Government Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 26, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Government Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bullion Mountain 4,590 ft / 1,399 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Skyscraper Mountain 4,390 ft / 1,338 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Idaho Peak 4,793 ft / 1,461 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Arkose Peak 5,049 ft / 1,539 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Wishbone Hill 2,224 ft / 678 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Eska Mountain 5,262 ft / 1,604 m 12 mi / 19 km away